Posted Mar 17, 2013 | Atlanta, GA
At the end of the spring 2012 semester, the Strategic Plan Implementation Steering Committee (SPISC) concluded the successful effort of shepherding the work of 16 task forces developing initiatives for elements of Georgia Tech’s strategic plan.
The recommendations were evaluated over the summer, and more than $2 million in investments have been made in several efforts consistent with the SPISC’s final recommendations. Projects are moving forward, embedded in the operating units that have been charged with piloting or initiating new ideas.
A report summarizing selected activities where the Office of the Provost is heavily involved or taking a lead is now available via PDF. Project updates include:
- Revitalizing Undergraduate Education
- The Burdell Initiative: Collaborative Interdisciplinary Design
- Online Education
- Globalization of Our Education
- Technology and Law
- Leadership Development, Education, and Research
- Tech Arts and the Arts at Georgia Tech
- Ivan Allen Institute